Q: Preventing Subscripts from being interpreted as expressions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21542] Q: Preventing Subscripts from being interpreted as expressions?
- From: Claudius <schnoerr at mailzone.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:44:01 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: T-Online
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I would like to use symbols of the form vmax with "max" as a subscript extension to the name v (Subscript[v, max]). But when max=1 is defined, vmax should not be interpreted as v1. Please email directly to schnoerr at mailzone.com Thank you an best greetings, Claudius