Extended Random Function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21500] Extended Random Function
- From: d_mennella at my-deja.com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:43:22 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a question concerning the use of the
extension of the Random function as defined in
the Statistics`ContinuousDistributions`. With
this extension it is possible to pick a random
number according to a given distribution function.
My question is: how is it possible to pick a Real
number with n digits? With the default function
it is possible to do so by calling
but I have found no way to do this with the
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
More about "mma" becoming "Mathematica"
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Extended Random Function