More about "mma" becoming "Mathematica"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21529] More about "mma" becoming "Mathematica"
- From: Bjorn Leonardz <Bjorn.Leonardz at hhs.se>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:43:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Roger Germundsson of Wolfram pointed out that the transformation should not take place unless "mma" is preceded by a blank. He is right. However, Mathematica seems to regard ä (an a with two dots above it) and ö (an o with two dots above it) as blanks. They are printed all right but a word like "bestämma" (means "determine") comes out as "bestäMathematica". Thanks! to several persons who have now described to me how to edit the default style sheet to turn off the mma transformation (see Ted Ersek's reply RE: [mg21483]). Bjorn Leonardz