ReadList of Complex Numbers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21537] ReadList of Complex Numbers
  • From: Srikanth Raghavan <srirag at pas.rochester.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:43:55 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
	I have a data file of an array of complex numbers created by a
Fortran program. I want Mathematica to read this data file as an array
of complex numbers recognizing each row as a complex number. I have not
been able to find any way of doing this. Could anyone help? Please reply
to my e mail address in addition to posting the reply to this newsgroup
if possible.
	Thanks
	Srikanth

Srikanth Raghavan