Re: Mathematica and Windows 2000
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21655] Re: Mathematica and Windows 2000
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:00:05 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <86194l$l9r at smc.vnet.net>, "Paul Dawson" <dawsonp at home.net> writes: > Does anyone know if the current version of Mathematica works okay with > Windows 2000? An official statement regarding Mathematica 4 and Windows 2000 may be found at Wolfram Research's Technical Support website. http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Windows/Compatibility/Win2000.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.