RE: Mathematica and Windows 2000
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21657] RE: [mg21639] Mathematica and Windows 2000
- From: "Paolo Pignatelli" <paolop at snet.net>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:00:07 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It works fine. I am running Mathematica 4.0 with Win 2000 professional. I also tried it with the previous beta release of Server (just one step previous), all fine there too. If you have a new install, you may need to get new P/W. Paolo Paolo Pignatelli -----Original Message----- From: Paul Dawson [mailto:dawsonp at home.net] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg21657] [mg21639] Mathematica and Windows 2000 Does anyone know if the current version of Mathematica works okay with Windows 2000?