Re: Transforming coordinates in ListContourPlot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21688] Re: Transforming coordinates in ListContourPlot?
- From: Harald Giese <giese at dkrz.de>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 02:52:46 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Institut fuer Meereskunde, Universitaet Hamburg
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sigurd Tjelmeland wrote: > > ListContourPlot takes a rectangular array of > values as input. I have a rectangular array > of (fish) densities in minutes latitude and > minutes longitude, but want to make contour > plots in the Mercator projection. Can this be > done??? > Hi, Have a look at the add-on "Miscellaneous`WorldPlot`". Regards, Harald