  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21675] Poisson Solver (in transformed coordinates)
  • From: "Leo and Kathy Wibberly" <leowibb at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 02:52:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone point me to a good Poisson Solver for a 2D region with a
non-rectangular grid, or after transforming the coordinates, a nonhomogenous
elliptical solver (would contain mixed and lower order derivatives in the
PDE).  Actually all I am trying to do is calculate and plot streamlines from
a velocity field but this seemed like the way I should go.

L. Wibberly