- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21706] galerkin routine
- From: "Marcelo Piovan" <mpiovan at frbb.utn.edu.ar>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:52:27 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody knows if there is some general mathematica-routine based in
the galerkin method for solving eigenvalues (vibration frequencies actually)?
mpiovan at frbb.utn.edu.ar
Prev by Date:
Re: Flat, OneIdentity Again
Next by Date:
DSolve problems with system of ODEs. Out in pure notation?
Previous by thread:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Next by thread:
Mathematica on the Web