Q: Underscript and Symbol
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21729] Q: Underscript and Symbol
- From: someone at pc237.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de (Christoph Handel)
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:45:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have two variables
Underscript[a,3] = 42
Underscript[a,4] = 4711
How do I only save Undrescript[a,3] to a file and not [a,4]. I do not
understand the handling of Underscript.
I can save both by using
but i won't be able to use
is there a way to handle this?
Oh, and as I am asking questions... is there a similiar way to
DumpSave, so that the file can be read by other systems?
the adress is valid
for faster reply use handel at the same host
Prev by Date:
Bessel J0 zeros
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Bessel J0 zeros
Next by thread: