Option ExcludedForms

	A question was asked recently about a problem with Simplify and
FullSimplify concerning the following expression:

	expr =(3*x + (x - y)*Log[x] + (x - y)*Log[-1 + y/x])/(x - y)

	and why didnt these commands simply divide thru the (x-y) terms.
The following does that:

	FullSimplify[ expr,ExcludedForms->{x-y}]

	I have found ExcludedForms quite helpful but wondered why is this
only available for FullSimplify and not Simplify.   One of the responses I
got back was that

	Simplify[expr,TransformationFunctions->{x-y}]

	should do the same thing but it doesnt.  So my question remains why
this Exclusion option is only available for FullSimplify?

	thanks.  jerry blimbaum