Re: Corrupted notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21722] Re: Corrupted notebook
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:45:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

your prospects are very bad. You can try the following:

 Take a ASCII editor and try to delete all graphics/PostScript stuff
   in your notebbook. Be carefull to delete only complete Cell[]
expression,
   perherps by using an editor like Textpad (my favored ASCII
   editor on an Windows box) that can jump to matching brackets.

While you are looking into the notebook structure you will
find some corruped cells that containt true garbage of data,
try to remove these cells as good as you can.

Hope that helps
  Jens