Re:& graphs and buttons

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21799] Re:[mg21713] & [mg21721] graphs and buttons
  • From: Jacqueline Zizi <jazi at>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:57:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I encountered problems with buttons sticking graphs, but not exactly the
same as you.

Paul Hinton (from Wolfram Research) solved my question at the developer

He usually answers question on the MathGroup, but if he missed your
question (there is quite a lot of questions on this list) send him directly
a email. He should be abble to help you.

Jacqueline Zizi