Re: Improvements

Mark,

I assume this posting was directed at me since I posted the "Could this be
improved?" question.

Your observation that the matrix was a convolution matrix is astute.
Although what I am doing is related to convolution, I will not actually be
implementing a convolution with this.  I know that ListConvolve would be
better for that.  The matrix is part of a larger expression that I wanted to
visualize with Mathematica and since I figured it was simple enough, I could
use it to try and learn more about Mathematica programming.

Jordan

news:86r6ru$b2t at smc.vnet.net...