Partial Differential Equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21795] Partial Differential Equations
- From: "Robert F. Scheyder" <scheyder at math.upenn.edu>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:57:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a general question about solving PDE's using Mathematica. Could
someone help me with some basic structures that can be used to solve
PDE's directly in Mathematica 4.0? Since I am taking a PDE course this
semester, I thought that I could use Mathematica to check my manual
computations and also help me solve PDE's.
Any book recommendations that relate to these topics would also be
Thanks a lot for your help.
Robert F. Scheyder
University of Pennsylvania
scheyder at math.upenn.edu
robertscheyder at mac.com
Prev by Date:
How to Break out of nested loops?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How to Break out of nested loops?
Next by thread: