Re: magic pen

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg21789] Re: magic pen
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:57:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:

> the only thing I know was a Mathematica Profiler. It has been presented
> in a old "The Mathematica Journal" but than TMJ changes the publisher and
> I have nerver seen the source code on MathSource or else where.

See

    Gayley, T  1994  A Mathematica Profiler, The Mathematica Journal, 5(3):48-60

The electronic supplement for The Mathematica Journal up to 5(1) is available at

  http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Publications/Periodicals/TheMathematicaJournal

Hopefully, more recent electronic supplements will appear at this URL in the near
future now
that WRI has taken over publishing TMJ.

Cheers,
    Paul