1/Trig function - help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24248] 1/Trig function - help
- From: zhl67 at my-deja.com
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:22:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For some reason I wish the trigonometric functions to the power of -1
not automatically evaluated to some other trig functions. For instance,
I wish the out put of
remain unchanged or appears as
but NOT Csc[x]. Is there any cost efficient way to do this? Adding
rules to Power function might do(I only wish this feature for certain
argumentx x), but it slows down the Power function at the same time.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Re: HELP: personal package
Next by Date:
Re: Repeated function evaluation?
Previous by thread:
AW: implicit function
Next by thread:
Re: 1/Trig function - help