Re: HELP: personal package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24246] Re: HELP: personal package
- From: zhl67 at my-deja.com
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:22:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The correct way to do this is as such: create a subdirectory in the directory you put your package (I use Applications\mypackage), called Kernel (case sensitive for some operation systems). Create a file init.m in the Kernel directory in which you put all the DeclarePackage commands. Then reload the kernel. If this still doesn't work, check the current default directory. L Zhao Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.