- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24247] Re: Programming+Goto
- From: zhl67 at my-deja.com
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:22:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8jrd2i$e2n at smc.vnet.net>,
"akarkal" <akarkal at mie.uth.gr> wrote:
> I am trying to write a program in mathematica and i need to use a
> like this:
> i=0 ]
> 10 i=i+1 ]
> ... ]
> commands ]
> ... ]
> This is very easy in Fortran but i can't find out how i can use a
> with Goto, so that i can reexecute a previously executed cell.
> Detween the i=i+1 statement and the If[i<imax,Goto 10] ,there are many
> commands (more than 40) which i don't want to put them in one and
> Also, i dont necessarily want to use the Goto command. Any equivelant
> Thanks to everybody.
> akarkal at mie.uth.gr
Why not using the While[...] loop?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Repeated function evaluation?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Repeated function evaluation?