Re: Memory problems using mathlink (Sparse Matrix)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24343] Re: Memory problems using mathlink (Sparse Matrix)
  • From: Martin Zacho <zac at mip.sdu.dk>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:52:49 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hmmmm.... once again I can give an answer to my own question....

My sysop said that there might be a problem with my old cache file in
.Mathematica/.../cache - so it might help deleting the cache directory and
run the whole thing once again.
I did - and it seemed to do the trick :o)

Sincerely,
Martin.