Re: Memory problems using mathlink (Sparse Matrix)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24343] Re: Memory problems using mathlink (Sparse Matrix)
- From: Martin Zacho <zac at mip.sdu.dk>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:52:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hmmmm.... once again I can give an answer to my own question....
My sysop said that there might be a problem with my old cache file in
.Mathematica/.../cache - so it might help deleting the cache directory and
run the whole thing once again.
I did - and it seemed to do the trick :o)
Prev by Date:
FW: Do loop var in deferred assignment
Next by Date:
Re: How to use BestFitParameters?
Previous by thread:
Memory problems using mathlink (Sparse Matrix)
Next by thread:
Exponential curve fit