Re: How to use BestFitParameters?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24358] Re: How to use BestFitParameters?
- From: piovere at pdq.net (rob)
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jens, thanks for your help. I have no clue why this works but eventually I will. Regards, Rob On 7 Jul 2000 00:48:29 -0400, Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: >Hi, > >I assume your data named p, and I will user formfun as function. > >formfun = a/Sqrt[d^2 + (x1 - w0)^2]; > <snip>