NON- EUCLIDEAN NON- DIMENSIONAL CIRCUMRADIUS ???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24359] NON- EUCLIDEAN NON- DIMENSIONAL CIRCUMRADIUS ???
- From: "chitla" <chitla at eth.net>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:53:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
From mathma at usa.net GLN,INDIA 1)I once found a twisted or constant negative Gauss curvature surface on the web giving (x,y,z)==f(u,v) by mathematica example.. can you/ anyone locate it ? 2) I want to understand from non-euclidean geometry,the geometrical meaning of the invariant sin a/sin A==sin b/sin B==sin c/sin C and sinh a/sin A==sinh b/sin B==sinh c/sin C To comparethis in plane two dimensional trigonometry, this becomes a/sin A== b/sin B==c /sin C == 2* circum radius of a triangle with straight line geodesics. What is this invariant in non-Euclidean geometry? Can anyone help?> To whom should one pose the problemor or consult? I shall acknowledge replies by a letter GLN