Re: win 2000 and bracket-maching speed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24312] Re: win 2000 and bracket-maching speed
- From: Marek Twardochlib <marek at geoinform.fh-mainz.de>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Running Mathematica v.4 on a bi-celeron 256 MB with Win 2000 the bracket-maching
> mechanism is annoyingly slow. After typing a bracket one has to wait for
> at least a second.
I observed this behavior on Win95 + M3 when Norton Commander 5.0 for DOS
was running. It semms to be really a system problem.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to use BestFitParameters?
Next by Date:
Re: l'Hopital's Rule
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with antiderivtive of ArcSec
Next by thread:
NON- EUCLIDEAN NON- DIMENSIONAL CIRCUMRADIUS ???