backup files for book

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24371] backup files for book
  • From: "Tom De Vries" <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:13:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone is using the book Exploring Calculus with
Mathematica by Finch/Lehmann?

The data disk that came with the book was damaged and  some packages are
needed from the disk to be able to work through the projects.  After some
searching on the Internet I wasn't able to find a location where I might be
able to download them.  The book is older (1992) and published by Addison
Wesley.  I couldn't find anything at their website either.

Thanks for any help you might provide,

Tom De Vries