Re: Nice displaing vs. orrible printing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24439] Re: Nice displaing vs. orrible printing
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:58:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8kjebb$e5e at smc.vnet.net>, Giovanni Scoglio <g_scoglio at yahoo.it> writes: > Suppose a notebook is given whose background color is > setted up, using OptionDialog, to something else then > white, suitable for video displaing. How can I prevent > it be printed ? That is to say : how can I obtain > black text on a white paper although I see on screen > black text on a purple background ? You will need to edit the notebook's style sheet so that the Notebook style protype's Printout modification cell has the option Background -> <your choice of color directive>. For more information, paste the following expression in a notebook and evaluate it: FrontEndExecute[ FrontEnd`HelpBrowerLookup[ "OtherInformation", "What Are Style Environments?" ] ] -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.