  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24387] Nice displaing vs. orrible printing
  • From: Giovanni Scoglio <g_scoglio at yahoo.it>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:13:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi everybody

Suppose a notebook is given whose background color is
setted up, using OptionDialog, to something else then
white, suitable for video displaing. How can I prevent
it be printed ? That is to say : how can I obtain
black text on a white paper although I see on screen
black text on a purple background ?

Thanks !