Re: ExponentFunction

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24491] Re: ExponentFunction
  • From: "Hans Michel" <hans at>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:01:36 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I wish to give pointers to your PS it was more interesting.

These are quick thoughts.
Take the output from FactorInteger[]  a list {{,},{,}...}, perform some
function to get the list in the form for example {2,2,2,37,...} (get the
exponents out) Flatten, the use the Infix function.

Infix[list, "."]

I don't think this is the best way. But this is what pops to mind