Status of MIER Jounal?

I have a subscription to Mathematica in Education and Research (MIER) for
Y2000. I have not received any of my copies or the electronic sublements
this year. The TELOS MIER Website has not been updated since Dec. '99. I
tried contacting TELOS but the E-mail addresses no longer seems to work.

Does anyone happen to know whether the Journal has been discontinued?

thanks,
Chris