Status of MIER Jounal?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24559] Status of MIER Jounal?
  • From: "Krautschik, Chris G" <krautschikc at>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:04:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a subscription to Mathematica in Education and Research (MIER) for
Y2000. I have not received any of my copies or the electronic sublements
this year. The TELOS MIER Website has not been updated since Dec. '99. I
tried contacting TELOS but the E-mail addresses no longer seems to work.

Does anyone happen to know whether the Journal has been discontinued?