cam Mathematica use dual processors?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24525] cam Mathematica use dual processors?
- From: piovere at pdq.net (rob)
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:04:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Abuse-reports-to: abuse at pdq.net to report improper postings
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I looked thru the postings and didn't find this subject. Sorry if it
has been discussed a lot and I missed it.
I'm wondering if having dual processor sysem will speed up mathematica
v. 4.0? Seems like several years ago this was discussed and Mathematica
couldn't make use of the dual scheme. That may have changed.
Prev by Date:
Windows 9X or Linux?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Windows 9X or Linux?
Next by thread: