Re: Display

Wissam Alsaidi wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I want to display a plot in eps form and there is no problem in
> that using the Diplay["fig.eps",plotname,"EPS"],however the frame labels
> are not diplayed properly....

You might try psfrag, a very nice package which lets you insert TeX
fragments in an eps file; that way you can also make sure the font and
size matches the one in the main text. It is included in most
distributions, and comes with a help doc. Also, the LATeX Graphics
Companion talks about this stuff (I believe the LATeX Companion does
too).

Regards,

Dani

--