- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24512] Display
- From: Wissam Alsaidi <alsaidi at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to display a plot in eps form and there is no problem in
that using the Diplay["fig.eps",plotname,"EPS"],however the frame labels
are not diplayed properly.I am using for instance cos\[Phi] and a/b as
plot labels and what appears in the printed figure is cos f and (a,b) on
top of each other but without a fraction sign. Is there a way to do that.I
want to include this figure in a tex file.It would be very helpfull if one
can put tex commands for the labels and the dvips command will convert
Another question how can I use MultipleListPlot with the options
PlotJoined->True,and "Do not show points".
Thanks for help.
Prev by Date:
Can Mathematica 4 do this?
Next by Date:
Re: Exponential curve fit
Previous by thread:
Re: Can Mathematica 4 do this?
Next by thread: