Display

Hi all,
 I want to display a plot in eps form and there is no problem in
that using the Diplay["fig.eps",plotname,"EPS"],however the frame labels
are not diplayed properly.I am using for instance cos\[Phi] and a/b as
plot labels and what appears in the printed figure is cos f and (a,b) on
top of each other but without a fraction sign. Is there a way to do that.I
want to include this figure in a tex file.It would be very helpfull if one
can put tex commands for the labels and the dvips command will convert
properly.

Another question how can I use MultipleListPlot with the options
PlotJoined->True,and "Do not show points".

Thanks for help.