- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24625] Cylindrical projection
- From: "Samir Bellal" <sbellal at flashvisit.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:24:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: ImagiNET / Colt Internet
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Where can I get the formula of the projection from a plan to a cylinder?
Prev by Date:
Re: Newbie Question - Integrated C++
Next by Date:
Re: DSolve & Airy Functions
Previous by thread:
interruptedWhile (useful for monitoring a computation non-interactively)
Next by thread:
mathematica gets a simple limit wrong?