mathematica gets a simple limit wrong?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24633] mathematica gets a simple limit wrong?
- From: danckel at my-deja.com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:24:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could anyone explain the following output of mathematica 4.0:
Out:= 1 ????!!!!!!!!!!!
Huh? I just moved the 1 inside the brackets and got a wrong answer?
Makes me wonder about mathematica.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Re: DSolve & Airy Functions
Next by Date:
Re: can Mathematica use dual processors?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica gets a simple limit wrong?