Re: Looking for examples of instrument i/o via MathLink
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24613] Re: Looking for examples of instrument i/o via MathLink
- From: Martin Zacho <zac at mip.sdu.dk>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:23:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: UNI-C
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I was hoping that someone on the list could point me towards examples of
> using Mathematica to control and manage i/o for a laboratory instrument (via
> a PC A/D card). Thanks.
I would use MathLink - Have a look under the MathLink section in the online
manual under Add-Ons.
Please feel free to contact me directly.
Prev by Date:
Re: can Mathematica use dual processors?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Looking for examples of instrument i/o via MathLink
Next by thread:
How to create Tex documents