- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23737] PDE's?
- From: David Punsalan <punsalan at che.utexas.edu>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:09:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to solve some partial differential equations (1 space dim, 1 time
dimentsion, e.g. the heat equation, Fick's second law) with initial and
boundary conditions. In some cases, I'll need to solve non-linear, second
order partial differential equations. I was wondering if Mathematica (standard, w/o any extra toolkits or
packages) can do it.
Department of Chemical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: