- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23737] PDE's?
- From: David Punsalan <punsalan at che.utexas.edu>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:09:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! I need to solve some partial differential equations (1 space dim, 1 time dimentsion, e.g. the heat equation, Fick's second law) with initial and boundary conditions. In some cases, I'll need to solve non-linear, second order partial differential equations. I was wondering if Mathematica (standard, w/o any extra toolkits or packages) can do it. Thanks, David Department of Chemical Engineering The University of Texas at Austin (512) 471-4789 CPE 3.428