Fwd: 4.0.1 (Mac) front end crashing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23726] Fwd: [mg23667] 4.0.1 (Mac) front end crashing
- From: Genny Russo <gen.rus at tin.it>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:09:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the event that the Mathematica front end crashes under Macintosh, restart the front end while holding down SHIFT-OPTION. I hope this helps you. Genny Russo >Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:23:58 -0400 (EDT) >From: Linc Davis <temporary-alias-1048 at pobox.com> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net >To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net >Subject: [mg23726] [mg23667] 4.0.1 (Mac) front end crashing > >Mathematica Front End 4.0.1 (Mac) quits with a type 3 error whenever >"Open..." is selected from the "File" menu. This is under Mac OS 9.0.4 >with 13 MB allocated. I can't find anything about this on the Wolfram >web site or in Deja News. > >-- >Linc Davis >Address is real but temporary.