Q: how to get automatic correction?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23814] Q: how to get automatic correction?
- From: "DongGook Park" <park at isrc.qut.edu.au>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use Mathematica V4, and found that in some notebooks (they and their
corresponding stylesheets were made in V3 Mathematica) one of the nice
feature of V4 does not work; that is, whenever I type "x -> y" Mathematica
V4 automatically converts "->" into the corresponding symbol (right arrow).
How can I make this feature work for notebooks originally made in V3 when I
edit them in V4?
Prev by Date:
Re: system of nonlinear ODE
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Solve this series