Solve this series

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23812] Solve this series
  • From: Chetan Parikh <chetanparikh at>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hello Steve,

I am trying to solve this series and was wondering if
you could help me with it

Y = Summation from n=0 to n=infinity

Y, t, and a are known, however D is to be found.

I am not sure how to write this equation.  If you can
give me your fax number, I will fax it to you.  I will
also try to email you a jpeg file later today.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!