Solve this series
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23812] Solve this series
- From: Chetan Parikh <chetanparikh at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to solve this series and was wondering if
you could help me with it
Y = Summation from n=0 to n=infinity
Y, t, and a are known, however D is to be found.
I am not sure how to write this equation. If you can
give me your fax number, I will fax it to you. I will
also try to email you a jpeg file later today.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: programming DeleteRepetitions Correction
Previous by thread:
Q: how to get automatic correction?
Next by thread:
Re: Solve this series