Re: Levenberg-Marquardt ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23828] Re: Levenberg-Marquardt ?
- From: Martin Stockhammer <martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Visual Analysis GmbH
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, it's is implemented in the new released Add-On Package 'Industrial Optimization'. Look at Wolfram's Site. Martin Stockhammer Alastair McLean wrote: > > Has the Levenberg-Marquard method of non-linear least > squares minimisation been implemented as a Mathematica > function or package yet ? > > Alastair McLean > mclean at physics.queensu.ca -- --- Martin Stockhammer Visual Analysis GmbH http://www.visualanalysis.com email: martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com