Re: Levenberg-Marquardt ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23805] Re: [mg23721] Levenberg-Marquardt ?
- From: "Mark Harder" <harderm at ucs.orst.edu>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alastair, Include the Method->Levenberg-Marquardt option in the argument list of the built-in function FindMinimum or either NonlinearFit or NonlinearRegress in the Statistics NonlinearFit package (which see). -mark harder -----Original Message----- From: Alastair McLean <mclean at physics.queensu.ca> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg23805] [mg23721] Levenberg-Marquardt ? >Has the Levenberg-Marquard method of non-linear least >squares minimisation been implemented as a Mathematica >function or package yet ? > >Alastair McLean >mclean at physics.queensu.ca >