ContourPlot doesn't work properly?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23829] ContourPlot doesn't work properly?
- From: "Higinio Ramos Calle" <higra at gugu.usal.es>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let's take a common function like y=Exp[x]
If I try to make a picture of this function in an implicit way with
ContourPlot in the form
with the option PlotPoints->30 in order to have a more precise picture I
obtain an error message:
The contour is attempting to traverse a cell in which some of the
points have not evaluated to numbers, and it will be dropped.
and no picture.
But if I let the option PlotPoints his default value the message is the
same, but now the picture is drawn.
Could anyone explain what happens?
higra at gugu.usal.es
Prev by Date:
Re: Levenberg-Marquardt ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: ContourPlot doesn't work properly?