Re: how to get automatic correction?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23911] Re: how to get automatic correction?
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at jhuapl.edu>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:56:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab, Laurel, MD, USA
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Select those cells you wish to convert, or the whole notebook, and then
Check the results before you save. You will find that things like
(statement)//N gets converted to N[statement] and similarly for other
postfix operators. Also, input statements that you have typed in "your way"
may get reformatted in "Mathematica's way", which, although it is correct,
may not be the way you want it to look.
DongGook Park <park at isrc.qut.edu.au> wrote in message
news:8hssvm$df7 at smc.vnet.net...
> I use Mathematica V4, and found that in some notebooks (they and their
> corresponding stylesheets were made in V3 Mathematica) one of the nice
> feature of V4 does not work; that is, whenever I type "x -> y"
> V4 automatically converts "->" into the corresponding symbol (right
> How can I make this feature work for notebooks originally made in V3 when
> edit them in V4?
Prev by Date:
Re: plotting surfaces
Next by Date:
Re: J/Link image display?
Previous by thread:
Re: Manipulating List Elements In Programs
Next by thread:
Syntax error using (*comments*)