Re: J/Link image display?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23909] Re: J/Link image display?
- From: tgayley at wolfram.com (Todd Gayley)
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:56:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 12 Jun 2000 01:51:18 -0400, "Bob Abraham" <abraham at ast.cam.ac.uk> wrote: >Has anyone figured out a simple way to display an RGB (or even grayscale) >image in an external window using J/Link 1.01? I found an earlier posting >by Todd Gayley with a very elegant bit of code for doing this, but it >requires J/Link 1.02 which isn't out yet. > >By the way, I've only been playing with it for a few days, but so far J/Link >seems really great! > >Bob Abraham Bob, I'm mailing you the 1.1 version separately (that's the service you get for saying that J/Link is "really great.") We are jumping from 1.0.1 to 1.1 because there are so many changes and improvements in the new version. I ask that other people do not write me requesting this version. It will be available Real Soon Now on the J/Link web page (www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/jlink). Anyone who checked the "I want to be informed of updates" box the first time they downloaded J/Link will get an email message alerting them when version 1.1 is available. --Todd