And, Or, Intersection, Union - no Orderless attribute
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23994] And, Or, Intersection, Union - no Orderless attribute
- From: "Drago Ganic" <drago.ganic at in2.hr>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:45:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Mathgroup !!
Is there any reason that the symbols
do not have the Orderless attribute (but do have the Flat attribute).
These operations are commutative (as far as I know). We can see this fo And and Or if we use LogicalExpand
In: b && c && a
Out: b && c && a
Out: a && b && c
Why, why ??
Prev by Date:
Resources for high school student?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Resources for high school student?
Next by thread:
Re: And, Or, Intersection, Union - no Orderless attribute