- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23998] formatting questions
- From: David Ong <do226 at is2.nyu.edu>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:45:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am working in standard format with text style.
Some times mathematica wraps text after commas or even after spaces in the
middle of line.
How do I prevent this? I would like for it to only wrap text after a space
when my text has passed page width.
How might I use asymmetric brakets "[a,b)" without mathematica thinking
that I have made a mistake?
Is there a hat character that for the Fourier transform that can expand to
cover the function that I am transforming?
The "shift 6" hat only covers one character.
Prev by Date:
And, Or, Intersection, Union - no Orderless attribute
Next by Date:
Re: Annoying "Hand"/"Glove" in Mathematica 4 for Linux
Previous by thread:
Re: And, Or, Intersection, Union - no Orderless attribute
Next by thread: