- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23998] formatting questions
- From: David Ong <do226 at is2.nyu.edu>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:45:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am working in standard format with text style. Some times mathematica wraps text after commas or even after spaces in the middle of line. How do I prevent this? I would like for it to only wrap text after a space when my text has passed page width. How might I use asymmetric brakets "[a,b)" without mathematica thinking that I have made a mistake? Is there a hat character that for the Fourier transform that can expand to cover the function that I am transforming? The "shift 6" hat only covers one character.