Re: converting 2.2.3 (ma-notebooks) to 3.0 or 4.0 (nb)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23991] Re: converting 2.2.3 (ma-notebooks) to 3.0 or 4.0 (nb)
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:45:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8ihs73$l53 at smc.vnet.net>,
Hans de Graaff <h.degraaff at KE.UNIMAAS.NL> writes:
> Every time I try to convert Mathematica 2.2.3 notebooks to version 4.01 I
> get a variety of style formats for input and text: some cells have a smaller
> font format than other cells of the same style.
> Is there an easy way to neatly convert an old .ma-notebook into an
> .nb-notebook of one
> uniform style?
It may be that some cells have explicit settings for font size,
which would override the inheritance of the font size from the
notebook's style sheet. Try clicking on one of the cells that
deviates from the style's expected font size and perform the
front end menu command
Format -> Remove Options...
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: Plotting complex functions
Next by Date:
Re: Getting peak value from a Graph in Plot command - pls help
Previous by thread:
converting 2.2.3 (ma-notebooks) to 3.0 or 4.0 (nb)
Next by thread: