- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23974] Laguueree polynomials
- From: Wissam Alsaidi <alsaidi at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have done some calculation in mathematica which involves adding and
plotting like thousand of Laguueree polynomials with n between 0 and 5 and
the angular index which is as big as 500.These polynomials are highly
oscillatory functions.I did nor recieve any error message through out the
calculation.My question is to what extent I can trust the graph I am
getting.In fact I suspect that the result is true form physical arguments
so can I trust the mathematica part of the calulation and look for another
source of error.
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: I wish Descending Order Result
Next by Date:
Newbie request: minimum length generator sequences?
Previous by thread:
Re: converting 2.2.3 (ma-notebooks) to 3.0 or 4.0 (nb)
Next by thread:
Re: Laguueree polynomials