show steps in simplify command?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24032] show steps in simplify command?
- From: Scott <sbw_SPAMSUCKS_ at rice.edu>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:07:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Rice University, Houston TX
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone out there know a way to get Mathematica to show its steps in
the Simplify command?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Please reply to
sbw_SPAMSUCKS_ at rice.edu (remove the _SPAMSUCKS_, of course).
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Ret: Page break under program command?-- e.g. in a Print command
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: show steps in simplify command?