ClearCellOptions Dialog Box
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24052] ClearCellOptions Dialog Box
- From: James Fuite and Tania Nordli <jfuite at UAlberta.ca>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:20:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Advanced Mathematica Users, I have a notebook that takes copied data on my clipboard, originating from my web browser, and puts them into Mathematica using the following line: FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["Paste"]]. Since the data in their formatted state seem to cause troubles for me, I immediately apply the following two lines: SelectionMove[nb, All, Cell]; FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["ClearCellOptions"]]; and my programs proceeds well from there. The only annoyance for me presently, is that on each occasion a dialog box appears and asks, "Are you sure you want to remove all the option settings from the current selection? Click Recursive to remove options from all subelements as well." And three options are given: Cancel, Recursive, and OK. My question is as follows: Assuming that this is a reasonable approach to bring in data from a web page, how can I rid my program of the interrupting dialog box? How can I tell Mathematica to assume the answer "Recursive" whenever this situation arises? Sincerely, James J. Fuite.