Re: Hi and Help!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24201] Re: Hi and Help!!
- From: Harald Giese <giese at ifm.uni-hamburg.de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:57:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Institut fuer Meereskunde, Universitaet Hamburg
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Alistair Walsh wrote: > > I have some notebooks that are very intensive and I wondered if any body had > some spare CPU time that they could run them for me. > > I know that I am very new to the list but it would be really good if someone > in the community could help with the problem I've got. > > thank you in advance for any help you can give and I do understand if you > can't help Hi Alistair, Perhaps you should give us some details about the problem (scientific or just playing around?) and how much RAM and CPU-time you reckon. Regards, Harald -- Harald Giese Email: giese at dkrz.de Phone: +49 (0)40 42838 5796; Fax: +49 (0)40 5605724 Institut fuer Meereskunde der Universitaet Hamburg (Institute of Oceanography of the University of Hamburg) Troplowitzstrasse 7, D-22529 Hamburg