Re: Hi and Help!!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24201] Re: Hi and Help!!
  • From: Harald Giese <giese at>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:57:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Alistair Walsh wrote:
> I have some notebooks that are very intensive and I wondered if any body had
> some spare CPU time that they could run them for me.
> I know that I am very new to the list but it would be really good if someone
> in the community could help with the problem I've got.
> thank you in advance for any help you can give and I do understand if you
> can't help

Hi Alistair,

Perhaps you should give us some details about the problem (scientific or
just playing around?) and how much RAM and CPU-time you reckon.

Harald Giese
Email: giese at
Phone: +49 (0)40 42838 5796; Fax: +49 (0)40 5605724
Institut fuer Meereskunde der Universitaet Hamburg
(Institute of Oceanography of the University of Hamburg)
Troplowitzstrasse 7, D-22529 Hamburg